INFINTI EUROPE PROMOTION - Win the Ultimate Test Drive in a Renault Sport Formula One ™ Team Car
1.This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion who hold a passport that is valid for travel on 25th – 27th October 2017 and who have the right to enter France (either via visa or otherwise) The winner and their guest will be responsible for meeting any visa requirements, inoculation and health regulations and must obtain adequate travel and/or medical insurance.
2.Promotion Period: The promotion opens on the 29th June 2017 10am BST and closes on 26th September 2017 at 10am BST and the prize is redeemable on the 25th October 2017 at the Renault Sport Formula One team at the Circuit Paul Ricard, France.
3.To Enter: No purchase necessary. Visit: www.infiniti.co.uk/about-infiniti/infiniti-f1/drive-an-f1-car PLEASE UPDATE URL FOR RELEVANT MARKET CH, IT, DE and provide your First Name, Surname, Email address, Phone number, answer a multiple choice question from a choice of three answers and agree to the competition terms and conditions. Maximum one entry per person.
4.The prize: A Renault Sport Formula One ™ Team track day at the Circuit Paul Ricard, France on the 25th October 2017 for one winner plus guest. During the track day, the winner will be offered the chance to drive a Renault Sport Formula One ™ Team single seater car, Renault Sport Formula One ™ Team car and enjoy a passenger ride in a 2 seater Renault Sport Formula One ™ Team car. Prize includes return flights to Marseille or Nice on the 24th October, departing the 25th October, visas (if required), accommodation in a 3* hotel, transfers to and from the airport and to the track day and meals up to the value of £800 or the euro or Swiss franc equivalent as of 25th October 2017. There will be one major prize with no runner up prizes. Any other expenses will not be covered. On the day, the guest will be a spectator only and will not participate in the prize experience.
5. Winner restrictions*: The prize winner must meet the following criteria, otherwise will not be able to redeem the prize. 1. Hold a full, valid and clean driving licence for at least 3 years. 2 Height between 5ft 2ins and 6ft 3ins/ 1.57m and 1.92m. 3. Maximum weight 15 stone/95 kilograms. 4. Maximum shoe size Euro 45/US 12. 5. No pre-existing medical conditions. 5. Strong understanding of the English language. Participants should consider whether they are medically fit to participate and should consult their doctor if uncertain. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of age and weight to verify the identity and suitability of any entrant and/or the winner and his or her guest. Accordingly, entrants shall provide such reasonable documentary evidence as the Promoter shall specify to verify the age and identity of the relevant entrant.
6. Winner Selection: An entry is deemed valid by answering the following multiple choice question correctly; What is the full name of the technology that INFINITI has co-developed with the Renault Sport F1 Formula One™ team? Answer a) Energy Recovery System b) Advanced Braking Output c) Steering Enhancement Kit and answering correctly and completing name, surname, address, and email address. All valid entries received will be placed into a prize draw on the 26th September 2017 whereby 1 winner will be selected at random by the promoter under independent supervision.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted and notified within five working days of each draw via email. If the winner has not responded within three working days of receipt of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. The winners (subject to subsequent verification of their details and/or a security check) will be notified via email using the contact details submitted at entry. Entrants must ensure that they check their spam/bulk/junk folders and ensure the relevant account remains active to avoid missing the notification as the Promoter shall not be liable if any notification is not received by a winning entrant in such circumstances.
8. The prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
9. The promoter may substitute for the prize another prize of equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original is unavailable.
10. By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promoter and its agencies to use the winners’ names and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation over and beyond the award of the prizes.
11. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to abide by the rules or the decisions of the promoter will result in the forfeiture.
12. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from participation in this promotion or the acceptance of the prize.
14. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. The promoter will eliminate or disqualify entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption or lost or delayed registrations or winner notifications’.
17. Winners’ names and localities will be available by emailing INFINITIpromotions@tmwunlimited.com between 9th October – 25th October 2017.
18. Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your express prior consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Promoter: INFINITI Europe, ZA La Piece 12 Rolle, 1180 Switzerland