UNLEASH THE F1™ DRIVER IN YOU
- Ultimate test drive -
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is free to enter and is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), Middle East, Mexico and Russia aged 23 years old or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion,
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion, however, internet access may be required depending on the entrant’s method of entry (see clause 4 below). By entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Promotion Period: The start and end date for this Promotion (Promotion Period) varies depending on the region in which this Promotion is available. Entrants may only enter the Promotion in the region in which they are resident. The Promotion Period for each region is outlined below:
|Promotion Period||Region||Start Date||End Date|
|1||United Kingdom||25 juin 2015||16 August 2015|
4. To Enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the INFINITI Test Drive application form which is available:
a. together with the regional promotional materia l for the Promotion at outdoor events and shopping displays.
b. Online at the following regional website (each a Regional Website):
Residents of the UK: Visit www.infiniti.co.uk
c. at all INFINITI Centres in the UK;
5. Entry Criteria: To be eligible to enter and participate in this Promotion, all entrants must satisfy the following entry criteria at the time of entering into this Promotion:
a. Be able to attend the INFINITI Regional Final (detailed in clause 15) and the INFINITI Global Final Experience (detailed in clause 20);
b. Have completed a test drive in an INFINITI car via an approved INFINITI Centre or INFINITI dealership;
c. Hold a full valid and clean driving licence for at least 3 years and have never been convicted of a drink driving related offence;
d. Hold a passport that is valid for travel until at least June 2016;
e. Be between 5ft 2ins and 6ft 3ins / 1.57 m and 1.92 m in height;
f. Have a maximum weight of 15 stone / 95 kilograms;
g. Have a maximum shoe size of Euro 45 / US 12/ UK 11; and
h. Notify the Promoter at least 4 weeks in advance of the end of the relevant Promotional Period if they have any pre-existing medical conditions such as disabilities, injuries or heart conditions.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from participating in this Promotion if (in the Promoter’s absolute discretion), the entrant fails to satisfy any of the above entry criteria prior to the end of the relevant Promotional Period and, if applicable, the relevant Regional Final (see clause 15 below).
7. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow any entrant to participate in any driving experience in connection with this Promotion, should the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) have any reason to believe or suspect that the entrant: (a) is intoxicated by alcohol or drugs; or (b) is otherwise unfit to drive.
8. All entries must be received by the end of the relevant Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries. The Promoter’s decision as to whether an entry has been received before the end of the relevant Promotional Period will be final. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entry or information that, for any reason, is incomplete, incorrectly submitted or fails to reach the Promoter before the end of the relevant Promotion Period. Entrants may request that the Promoter withdraws their entry from this Promotion by contacting their local INFINITI Centre.
Maximum one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any further entries submitted by the same entrant will not be accepted and are ineligible to win.
9. Regional Final Winner Selection: All valid entries for each region received by the Promoter during the relevant Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw for that region which will be conducted within 3 working days of the end of the relevant Promotion Period (each a Regional Prize Draw). For the avoidance of doubt, there will be one Regional Prize Draw for each region in which this Promotion is available (i.e. a total of 4 Regional Prize Draws).
10. Regional Winner Notification: 25 winners per region will be chosen randomly by an independent person during each Regional Prize Draw (100 winners in total) (each a Regional Winner) and contacted via the email address provided upon entry to this Promotion within 3 working days of the relevant Regional Prize Draw taking place (Regional Winner Notification). Each Regional Winner will be required to respond to confirm their eligibility plus their acceptance of their prize within 7 days of the date on which the Regional Winner Notification was sent to them by the Promoter. In the event that a Regional Winner does not respond to the Regional Winner Notification within such period of time, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Regional Winner and allocate the prize to a reserve winner that will be selected in the same manner as The Regional Winner.
11. The Regional Prize: The following prize will be awarded to each Regional Winner (Regional Prize):
a. Return economy flights/train/car travel (depending on location of the Regional Winner) to the test track located in the Regional Winner’s region stated in clause 16 below;
b. 1 night’s stay at a 4* hotel in a standard single room;
c. Transfers to and from the hotel to the test track; and
d. Dinner, lunch and subsistence.
12. The Regional Prize does not include any spending money or souvenirs, gratuities, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
13. Each Regional Winner acknowledges that the Regional Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and that no cash alternative will be offered. Each Regional Winner also acknowledges that the Regional Prize is subject to availability and that the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute the Regional Prize (or any part thereof) for another prize of similar value at any time and without notice to the Regional Winner.
14. Each Regional Winner must accept and abide by the hotel’s and airline’s/train line’s published terms and conditions. Failure on the part of the Regional Winner to accept any such terms and conditions will result in the Regional Winner forfeiting the Regional Prize.
15. Each Regional Winner will be requested to attend and take part in an INFINITI track day at a test track located in the Regional Winner’s region (INFINITI Regional Final). The dates, and location, of each INFINITI Regional Final are as follows:
|UK||21st September 2015||Rockingham circuit, Mitchell Rd, Corby,
Northamptonshire NN17 5AF
16. In the event that a Regional Winner cannot attend the INFINITI Regional Final, they will be disqualified and a a reserve winner will be selected in the same manner as each Regional Winner. In the event that the Regional Winner does not attend the INFINITI Regional Final without prior warning, the prize will go unawarded.
17. Each of the Regional Winners will be judged by an independent judge in accordance with the following criteria for a chance to win the Grand Prize described in more detail in clause 20 (Grand Prize):
• Timed lap - through a Dynamic Driving workshop.
• Precision driving - drive and follow a ‘racing line’ of cones / marking on track.
• Hot laps - run 3 laps within a certain time.
• Driver instructors debrief from on track analysis and score card results.
• INFINITI Red Bull Racing team member analysis.
• Multiple choice question results on both INFINITI and Formula One driving theory, following the participants driving experience debrief.
18. The Regional Winner with the highest score in their region’s INFINITI Regional Final will win the Grand Prize (Grand Prize Winner). There will be a total of 4 Grand Prize Winners, one per region.
19. Grand Prize Winner Notification: The Grand Prize Winner will be announced and notified at the end of the relevant INFINITI Regional Final, if the winner has left the event they will be notified by the contact details they provided upon entry to the Regional Prize Draw (Grand Prize Winner Notification). The Grand Prize Winner will be required to respond to the Promoter to confirm their eligibility plus their acceptance of the Grand Prize within 7 days of the date of the Grand Prize Winner Notification. In the event that a Grand Prize Winner does not respond to the Grand Prize Winner Notification within such period of time, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Grand Prize Winner and allocate the prize to next highest scoring Regional Winner who participated in the INFINITI Regional Final.
20. The Grand Prize: Each Grand Prize Winner will win an INFINITI Global Final Experience for themselves and a guest which includes the following itinerary from the 23rd November 2015 to the 27th November 2015. For the avoidance of doubt, the driving experiences detailed below are only available for the Grand Prize Winners, not their guests:
a. Day 1 (23rd November 2015) – Business class return flights, trains and/or car transfers to INFINITI Red Bull Racing in the UK for a day of training at INFINITI Red Bull Racing including factory tour and simulator test.
b. Day 2 (24th November 2015) – Business class return flights to Dubai.
c. Day 3 (25th November 2015) – Experience the INFINITI Ultimate Test Drive including practice laps in an INFINITI product before progressing to an open wheeled single seater and ultimately driving the F1 car in Dubai.
d. Day 4 (26th November 2015) – Day in Dubai at own leisure at own expense. Transfers and subsistence for lunch and dinner will be provided.
e. Day 4 (27th – 29th November 2015) – Tickets to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix for the weekend.
21. Further Grand Prize Details/Conditions:
a. Each Grand Prize Winner and their guest will receive a 1 night’s stay in a 4* hotel in the UK and a 3 night stay in a 4* hotel in Dubai staying in a standard double or twin room;
b. Dinner, lunch and subsistence is included each day for the Grand Prize Winner and their guest;
c. Individual guest track insurance is covered at both events in the UK and Dubai for the Grand Prize Winner only;
d. Spending money is not included;
e. The Grand Prize Winner’s guest must be at least 25 years old;
f. The Grand Prize Winner and their guest must travel together in both directions;
g. Lounge passes and upgrades are not included;
h. The Grand Prize Winner and their guest must accept and abide by the hotel’s and Airline’s/Train line’s published terms and conditions. Failure on the part of the Grand Prize Winner or their guest to accept any such terms and conditions will result in the Grand Prize Winner forfeiting the Grand Prize;
i. All elements of the Grand Prize must be taken as part of the same trip;
j. The Grand Prize Winner and their guest will each require their passport to be valid for travel for at least 6 months on date of travel, and any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and their guest;
k. The Grand Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered;
l. If a booking is cancelled, no alternative tickets will be issued;
m. The specified travel, accommodation, events and tours that comprise the Grand Prize are all subject to availability. The Promoter therefore reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute the Grand Prize (or any part thereof) for another prize of similar value;
n. Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the Grand Prize are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and their guest.
22. In the event that a Grand Prize Winner has accepted the Grand Prize but then cannot partake in the Grand Prize they will be disqualified and the next highest ranking Regional Winner will be invited in their place.
23. Grand Prize Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst partaking in the Grand Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the Grand Prize Winner and/or guest from partaking in the Grand Prize if any the Grand Prize Winner or their guest fails to comply with the reasonable directions of the Promoter or any third party associated with the Grand Prize or the Grand Prize Winner and/or their guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
25. The personal data collected from entrants may be transferred to and stored on servers located in any country within or outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including in any country where the privacy laws of that country may be less protective than those of the UK or the country in which the entrant is resident n Commission currently considers does not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal information). It may also be processed by personnel operating outside the EEA who work for the Promoter or for one of the Promoter’s suppliers. By submitting any personal data to the Promoter, the entrant agrees to the transfer, storing and processing of such personal data as described in this clause.
26. All personal data, other than the Regional Prize Winners’ and Grand Prize Winners’ personal data which may be used by the Promoter in accordance with clauses 40 and 42, will be destroyed by no later than one month after the end of the relevant Promotion Period.
27. By entering this Promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that if they are declared the Regional Winner and, if applicable, the Grand Prize Winner, the Promoter will have the right to transfer their personal data to any third party provider of the Regional Prize and/or Grand Prize (or any part thereof) in order to enable that third party provider to issue the relevant Regional Winner with the Regional Prize and/or the Grand Prize Winner with the Grand Prize.
29. Each entrant may at any time request access to and/or, if incorrect, rectification of their personal data by contacting the Promoter at the address set out at the top of these Terms & Conditions or by emailing the Promoter at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of the entrant’s identity and to charge a fee of £10 to meet its costs in granting any data subject access request made.
30. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
31. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter, and that Facebook or Twitter has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
32. Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to entrants (including, without limitation, the Regional Winners and Grand Prize Winners) for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, the Regional Prizes and/or the Grand Prize, in each case even if the Promoter has been forewarned or is aware of the possibility of such loss or damage.
33. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence or any loss suffered by an entrant as a result of its reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by the Promoter to the entrant or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English law.
34. Indemnity: By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to indemnify, and keep indemnified, the Promoter and its parent companies, subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, partners and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any of such parties and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation or conduct in relation to the Promotion to the extent of UK law, the Regional Prize and/or the Grand Prize (if applicable) or any violation of these terms and conditions or of any law or the rights of any third party.
35. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, Regional Winner Notifications, Grand Prize Winner Notifications and/or any other correspondence between entrants and the Promoter in connection with this Promotion.
36. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the disqualification of the relevant entrant from the Competition and the forfeiture of any prize(s) awarded to the relevant entrant.
37. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
38. If for any reason either the Regional Prize Draw or INFINITI Regional Final events are not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Regional Prizes and/or Grand Prize and not re-award any additional prizes to the Regional Winners and/or Grand Prize Winners or reimburse any incurred expenses by the Regional Winners and/or Grand Prize Winners as a result of winning or accepting the Regional Prize or Grand Prize.
39. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
40. The Regional Winners and Grand Prize Winners will be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
41. The name and regions of the Regional Winners and Grand Prize Winners will be available by sending a SAE/email to email@example.com. This information will be available for one month after the end of the relevant Promotional Period.
42. Each Regional Winner agrees to be filmed and photographed during the INFINITI Regional Final and, if applicable, throughout their partaking in the Grand Prize and hereby:
a. Acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter will own the entire copyright and all other rights, title and interest in and to any such footage throughout the world absolutely and without restriction;
b. Unconditionally and irrevocably waives any and all moral rights (if any) which it may have in any such footage in accordance with sections 77 to 84 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended from time to time) (Act) or any similar law throughout the world;
c. Irrevocably and unconditionally grants to the Promoter all performer’s consents required pursuant to the Act or pursuant to any other law in any jurisdiction to enable the Promoter to use such footage in perpetuity for promotional purposes.
43. Governing Law: This Promotion and these terms and conditions (and any disputes, including non-contractual disputes, arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or these terms and conditions) are governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.