- Promotion Period: The promotion opens on the 12th June 2017 18:00 BMT and closes on 26th June 2017 18:00 BMT and the prize is redeemable on the 9th July 2017 at the Enstone Technical Centre in the United Kingdom
- To Enter: No purchase necessary. Visit https://www.infiniti.co.uk/about-infiniti/infiniti-f1/enstone-race-day-prize and provide your First Name, Surname, Email address, Phone number, answer a multiple choice question from a choice of three answers and agree to the competition terms and conditions. Maximum one entry per person.
- The Prize: Watch the Austrian Grand Prix on the 9th July 2017 at the Enstone Technical Centre with a live link up with the F1 team in Austria. You will be joined on the day by the Renault Sport Formula One™ Team at Enstone. There are 20 pairs (a pair is one winner plus one guest) of tickets to be won. Winners and guests are expected to make their own way to Enstone Technical Centre. There are no travel and accommodation costs included with this prize. Venue details: Renault Sport Formula One™ Team Ltd. Whiteways Technical Centre, Enstone, Chipping Norton OX7 4EE
- Winner Selection: An entry is deemed valid by answering the following multiple choice question correctly; ‘Which of the following is the name of the Infiniti project that aims to bring F1 ERS technology into a production road car? Answer a) Project Red X b) Project Blue T c) Project Black S’. All valid entries received will be placed into a prize draw on the 26th June 2017 whereby 20 winners will be selected at random by the promoter under independent supervision.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted and notified within five working days of each draw via email. If the winner has not responded within three working days of receipt of notification , the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The prizes must be taken as stated and no cash or other alternative will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The promoter may substitute for the prize another prize of equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original is unavailable.
- By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promoter and its agencies to use the winners’ names and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation over and beyond the award of the prizes.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to abide by the rules or the decisions of the promoter will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from participation in this promotion or the acceptance of the prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The promoter will eliminate or disqualify entries or entrants that it regards, in its absolute discretion, as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption or lost or delayed registrations or winner notifications’.
- Winners names and counties will be available by emailing INFINITIpromotions@tmwunlimited.com between 9th July and 30th September 2017.
Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your express prior consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Promoter: Infiniti Europe, ZA La Piece 12 Rolle, 1180 Switzerland