READY TO EXPERIENCE A TRUE FUSION OF INNOVATION?
Terms and conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 17 or over with a full driving licence, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 13.00 GMT on 19th December 2016 and 23.59 GMT on 31st March 2017
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. To Enter:
a. Click on the call to action on the promotional banners and advertorial on Quartz (www.qz.com).
b. Fill in the INFINITI Q60 test drive application form with the following details:
i. The chosen INFINITI Centre
ii. Full name including Title
iii. Email address
iv. Phone number
v. Then choose to Opt in to be contacted by phone or email.
c. Your application will be put through the HGS qualification process which will identify your suitability for a Test Drive of the chosen Q60.
d. If approved you may receive a call from the relevant dealer to arrange a date and time for you test drive.
5. All test drives must be conducted by 31st March 2017.
6. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
7. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
8. The Offer: There are 200 Offers to be won. The Offer is a TasteMakers pack which includes a voucher which entitles the holder to a meal at the restaurant allocated to the chosen dealership (from the Michelin Guide 2017, included in the pack), see breakdown below:
|INFINITI Dealership||Number of Offers available||Number of Offers available|
|Reading||30||The Hand and Flowers - 126 West St, Marlow, SL7
|Westfield||16||Anglo - 30 St Cross St, London EC1N 8UH|
|Glasgow||21||The Gannet - 1155 Argyle St, Glasgow, G3 8TB|
|Stockport||21||El Gato Negro - 52 King St, Manchester, M2 4LY|
|Leeds||22||The Box Tree - 35-37 Church St, Ilkley, LS29 9DR|
|Birmingham||12||Purnell's - 55 Cornwall St, Birmingham, B3 2DH
|St. Albans||12||Lyle’s - Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High St, London, E1 6JJ|
|Norwich||4||Morston Hall - The Street, Holt, NR25 7AA|
|Newcastle||20||House of Tides - 28-30 Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3RF|
|Maidstone||12||The West House - 28 High St, Biddenden, Kent, TN27 8AH|
||8||Adelina Yard - Queen Quay, Welsh Back, Bristol, BS1 4SL|
|Belfast||4||OX - 1 Oxford St, Belfast BT1 3LA
|Cambridge||8||Midsummer House - Midsummer Common, Cambridge CB4 1HA|
9. Further Offer Details and Conditions:
a. The Hand and Flowers: Voucher valid for 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 desserts from the A La Carte Menu only up to the value of £150 for 2 people.
b. Anglo: Voucher valid for the Tasting Menu only up to the value of £80 for 2 people.
c. The Gannet: Voucher valid for 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 desserts from the A La Carte Menu only up to the value of £80 for 2 people.
d. El Gato Negro- meal up to the value of £100 for 2 people
e. The Box Tree- Voucher valid for the Gourmand Menu only up to the value of £150 for 2 people.
i. Voucher valid for the 6-course Tasting Menu only up to the value of £115 for 2 people.
ii. Voucher can be redeemed for lunch on Tuesday to Friday and dinner on Tuesday to Thursday only. Not valid for use on 14th February 2017.
g. Lyle’s- Voucher valid for the Dinner Menu only up to the value of £98 for 2 people.
h. Morston Hall- Voucher valid for the Tasting Menu only up to the value of £140 for 2 people.
i. House of Tides- Voucher valid for the Dinner Menu only up to the value of £140 for 2 people.
j. The West House- Voucher valid for a three- course meal only up to the value of £90 for 2 people.
k. Adelina Yard- Voucher valid for the 6-course Tasting Menu only up to the value of £84 for 2 people
l. OX- Voucher valid for 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 desserts from the A La Carte Menu only up to the value of £80 for 2 people.
m. Midsummer House- Voucher valid for an 8-course Tasting Menu only up to the value of £210 for 2 people
10. All vouchers are valid until 30th November 2017 for a single use only. Additional details can be found in the TasteMakers pack.
11. Any costs incurred above the value of the voucher will be chargeable at the time of use. No refunds will be given if the full value stated is not used.
12. Each restaurant holds the right to exclude specific dates when booking or in conjunction with any other of their offers at the time of booking.
13. The Offer does not include travel, accommodation, drinks (hot, soft or alcoholic) or service charges. Any alcohol consumed is done so at the risk of the voucher holder, neither INFINITI nor the restaurant will take any responsibility
14. The Offers are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer for an alternative of equal or greater value.
16. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third- party products or services.
17. Participant Selection and Notification:
The 1st 200 entrants, as split in clause 8, to test drive the INFINITI Q60 will each receive the Offer. Participants will be given their TasteMakers pack once they have completed the test drive. The Offer will be given at the discretion of the Dealership.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Offer may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
19. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions and the requirements of HGS in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Offer awarded will be void.
20. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
22. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any Offer. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
24. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
25. The participants may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
26. If you are the participant of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the participants of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
27. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
29. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
30. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: INFINITI, Zone d'Activités La Pièce 12, 1180 Rolle, Switzerland