TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INFINITI TasteMakers Q60 Instagram Competition
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. It runs on the official Matt Scutt Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/mattscutt @mattscutt and will be promoted on Instagram only.
2. Promotion Period: The promotion opens on 27 March and closes on 2 April 2017.
3. No purchase necessary but a valid account on Instagram is required.
4. To Enter: Entrant comments with answer on Matt Scutt Instagram post.
5. Maximum one entry per person.
6. The prize: Three individual prizes of a TasteMakers experience for 2 people at a TasteMaker restaurant with a value up to £150.
7. Winner Selection: The winner for each photo will be selected at random from the correct answers on Matt Scutt’s Instagram post.
8. Winner Notification: The winners will be announced on Matt Scutt’s Instagram page within 3 working days of the competition end date. The winners will contact Matt through private message on Instagram to give their details. In the event that the winner has not responded within 7 days of notification and provided their contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a new person, selected in the same manner.
9. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to give Instagram a complete liability release.
10. The prizes must be taken as stated and no alternative prize or compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to take the prize.
11. The promoter may substitute for the prize another prize of equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original is unavailable.
12. By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promoter and its agencies to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation over and beyond the award of the prize.
13. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any Loss, damage or injury arising from participation in this promotion or the acceptance of the prize.
16. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption or lost or delayed registrations or winner notifications.
19. Data Protection: the Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your express prior consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in in in accordance with data protection requirements.
20. Promoter: Infiniti Europe, ZA La Piece 12 Rolle, 1180 Switzerland.